Join Kanin’s team from November 1st to 4th at the World LNG & Gas Series Americas Summit & Exhibition in Lake Charles, Louisiana. The conference aims to discuss the need for US LNG to supply and deliver, given its key role as the world’s largest exporter.
Register for the conference, here.
About World LNG & Gas Series Summit & Exhibition: As the primary LNG export hub in the United States, the city of Lake Charles is proud to play host to the Americas LNG and Gas Summit and Exhibition. The strategic conference will feature energy leaders from across the value chain debating, discussing, and sharing critical insights on all the core issues affecting the industry.
Join hundreds of your industry peers as they meet to share ideas and network in the beating heart of US LNG.
Key Topics include:
- Global LNG supply and demand dynamics
- Risk management and new tools to manage volume and price
- LNG supply: new models and global production innovation in an era of energy transition
- Sustainability in LNG: development of carbon neutral LNG
- Innovation in pricing models: understanding the needs of buyers